MaxCon Xtreme AC Line Conditioner
- The chassis is milled from aircraft-grade aluminium using CNC machinery for precise cutting.
- Equipped with 2 Hubbell HBL8300R 20A Hospital-Grade Straight Blade Duplex Receptacles and 2 Hubbell IG8300R 20A Hospital-Grade Isolated-Ground Straight Blade Duplex Receptacles.
- Equipped with a 20A IEC inlet made by Hubbell.
- All the internal wires are GutWire 16AWG cables. High Purity Oxygen Free Copper wires, providing the best and maximum transmission of electric currents. Each internal wire is also individual shielded for maximum RFI and EMI rejection.
- Point to point wiring. The cable path is directly connecting between Hubbell IEC inlet and Hubbell Duplex Receptacles. Our filter is running parallel to the AC line. All the termination is done without soldering.
- Our improved passive filtering "Electron Rectification Processing improved (ERPi)" to compensate the instability of the AC current. ERPi is a passive filtering process with no sonic coloration or frequencies alternation. Our filtering does not feature any coils and transformers. As coils and transformers will induce transient delay and current limiting. The improved version incorporated the idea of resonance.
- Extensive use of natural minerals like SiO2, Tourmaline , Peridot and Microcrystalline Quartz. It can release negative ions and far infrared (FIR) which helps to improve the flow and ``cleanness`` of the AC current.
- Special formulated cellulose high molecular polymer gel (used in notepad and soundpad) to reduce resonance and unwanted vibration as well as absorbing EMI and RFI.
- Patent pending.
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 17 inches (15.24 x 15.24 x 43.18cm)
- Weight: 9.5 kg / 20.9 lb